nerdy nancy needs nice novels


When I was little I didn't really ride my bike as much as most kids did. Maybe when I was really little, but I don't remember too well. I used to have roller blades and I was too scared to go too far, so I'd just ride up and down my street until some kid made fun of me. I like biking more now, but this heat is too intense to do much more than walk to class without needing a shower.

Anyhow, this is a sketch I did for thiel's first assignment, I want to scan and post the final later tonight, which is a completely different image. I liked the story a lot, so it was fun doing extra sketches. A lonely girl rides her bike to the library and brings home as many books as she can. I mean come on.

This year has been good so far. Just a matter of keeping motivated. And cooking as much as possible :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know that girl!

Unknown said...

erin that is a lovely sketch, i really can't wait to see the finish. your previous post was amazing. i really enjoy looking at all your drawings.I'll be stopping by campus on the 14th so hopefully i can see some of you guys. send my regards to theil and good luck with your senior year!! enjoy it and treasure it.

Arrolynn said...

Erin I love this! I also really liked the piece you should me for class...with the girl holding the book ..really nice. And the bunnies are coming along nicely too! See ya!