edamame



These were for Pratt's book assignment, I did Renaissance Instruments.


that's what I ate in New York


sketching outside the met

Weird how much this year has felt like senior year. I don't like thinking that if I don't get the perfect internship that my career is over before it's begun. It's amazing to travel and see the wide range of opportunities for artists, and the wide range of careers that come out of this school. And maybe a little bit, to breathe a sigh of relief knowing that if I work hard I will get employed. I probably come across as pessimistic with some things, but I'm actually really excited about my career. Just like I'm excited to make art. Only then, I'd be making art and getting paid, and not having to take math class. That sounds like a nice life to me, so I'll be fine even if internships don't work out this summer.

But really an internship would be nice, please!

2 comments:

Trish Tatman said...

Theres always Brandes. Better than Port Richey and Honey Baked OMFG I HATE HAM, right?

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....Pomme Frites.
Pratt? Jobs? are you defecting to NYC? (It's for the best)