How to fix our troubled economy...

I recommend printing a bunch of these and trying your luck.


To explain... I can finally show you something I did at work because this was cut from a commercial I worked on. 

We were doing a series of stop motion animation commercials about recycling, and so logically, me constructing tons of paper props was the best way to be environmentally friendly :) Since I think it's illegal to scan and print money, (even as a prop?), I did a cartoony one to fit the style.
The stack down there is about 1/10 of the amount of tiny fake money I made... printed... glued, bound, and then glued into stacks, and then the client decided against it, so... I know how animators feel when their shots get cut. But, at least I was left with stacks of tiny fake money to leave on co-workers' desks.


And then... cats.
My sister is getting married in June, and I've agreed to do all her wedding stationary, starting with Save the Date cards, which will feature her and her fiancee's three cats (yes seriously). I wanted it to not be crazy cat lady-esque, hopefully I succeeded. This is just what I have done on the kitties.


And, a sketchbook page/lil painting.

5 comments:

Andy Espinoza said...

thanks for the comment. Senior year is good so far, pratt is doing his thing with us... I really like your emma piece and your sketchbook pages! Ill check back often

Sarah Watts said...

Hey that is cool to see some of the stuff you're doin! I also love the violinist!

Duncan Barton said...

Nice stuff! Especially the violinist.

I got curious once tried scanning money- the computer immediately recognized the bills for what they were and a warning box popped up, reminding me that copying/printing money was illegal and then it crashed photoshop. I looked over my shoulder...

Unknown said...

What a treat! 3 beautiful things! I love the little drawing on the money.

Lauren Kay Accessories said...

if only money was that cute! No one would want to spend it : )