Save the Date

Man oh man, planning a wedding is serious business. I'm marrying Andrew Olson in like 2 weeks. Pretty crazy!

It occurred to me that I hadn't posted any of my wedding stuff online though, so hey, here's the Save the Date I designed for our wedding! I designed our invitations too, but those are another post for another day.

We printed these using GotPrint, since they had more interesting shapes to choose from. It helped them to feel slightly more custom, while not having to actually die cut anything.

Here's the final product-


There are many more illustrated materials to come. Pretty sure I spent more time illustrating stuff for the wedding than I did picking out my dress, but I'm not surprised.

Hope all are well.

2 comments:

Lynn Alpert said...

These look great, Erin! I love GotPrint, too!

Joni said...

Adorable and completely charming! ^^