yarr



My mornings start much like this. I will never be a morning person, but hungry kitties make efficient alarm clocks.


I also like drawing bored, ornery kids.

Did I tell you, dear blog, that I have a book club now? Coworkers Alison, Sarah, Elise, and the other ladies at Reel FX decided we should organize our reading efforts around snacks and fun times. It's a good way for me to read some new stuff and force myself to schedule in some reading time.

In between book club books, I'm trying to read or re-read as much YA and MG stuff as I can. If I'm going to draw pictures for that audience, it's nice to keep up on the industry. We all forget how hard it is to be a kid.

Working hard, enjoying spring in Dallas, and finishing some exciting stuff. Hope all are well.

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

I looove the lighting in this!

Jez Tuya said...

wow! I really like the way you lit the top sketch!

oliverd_876@Hotmail.com said...

Amazing lighting in the first piece! Your kicking butt Erin!

Cheers,

OD

Unknown said...

Thanks guys :)

Unknown said...

Très jolie ce reveil de chat, miaouU...

http://pat-et-tik.blogspot.com/

DAVAT said...

i love your style!