intertwined



I was working on this over break, and I'm not sure I'll take it any further than this. I had wanted to set some type to it, but can't find a proper idea that doesn't feel forced, and I'm pretty happy with how it is.

So, as you probably already know,
I won the Hallmark contest. I am really happy about it, and blown away by how many people helped me win. I still have a lot of thanking to do, and I hope everyone knows how thankful I am. As for the money, after I take my lovely roommates out for a nice dinner, and maybe buy myself one small nice thing, I plan on saving it for when I graduate in 4 months, and will probably have to move across the country somewhere.

Still readjusting to being back. Still haven't cleaned my room. Still, pretty happy.

7 comments:

Kelly Tudor said...

congrats! you deserve it chica! good luck!

EL Gato Negro said...

this is very nice Erin!!! i dont know about the black, it feels like it needs something..

Trish Tatman said...

The new colors are kinda...uck. Although it is good you updated out of the cold/snow theme.

Andrew R. Wright said...

Erin, as always beautiful work and I dig the new look of the blog with the header and all! Where might one come across custom templates?

Glue said...

cool drawing!
big leap sicne last i came across the blog,

congrats on winning!!

Mirna said...

congratulations erin!!! i'm so happy for you!!!

Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

your kind of awesome, you know that?